The Lucy Electric Rapier SAX Air Break Switch Disconnector range is compact and robust, providing a reliable, lightweight and flexible solution for network isolation and reinstatement. The Rapier AX Solid Blade air break switch disconnector is an evolution of the existing Rapier RX and AX air break switch disconnector. The tin plated multiple copper laminate strips have been replaced with 2 plated copper bars which form the main current path and also the moving female contact, this complete air break switch disconnector normally comprises of 3 single phase units ganged together with a common operating mechanism ensuring that all phases open and close at the same time.
The mounting base is common across all three voltage ranges – 12/15.5, 24 and 36 kV making design of mounting steelwork simpler.
• Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the requirements of IEC 62271
• Accommodates many customer specific requirements where they differ from IEC
• Silicone insulators with minimum of 25mm/kV creepage
• Plated HDHC copperwork for longevity of life
• Available in 12/15.5 kV, 24 kV and 36 kV voltage ranges
• Standard current ratings of up to 1250 A
• Short time withstand current of 25 kA rms for 3 seconds with 62.5 kA peak
• Standard fault make capacity of 3 kA rms with 7.5 kA peak
• Compact and robust construction
• Suitable for horizontal and vertical mounting
• Suitable for mounting pole top (above the line) or underslung (below the line)
• Low level operating handle, high level hookstick
mechanism or Independent Manual Spring (IMS) operating mechanism
• 10k A rms 25k A peak fault make capacity when combined with IMS mechanism
• Load break devices with breaking capacity of 630 A for on-load use
• Can be fitted with motor drive/RTU for remote operation
• Earth blades rated at 25 kA 3 sec for fitting to either side
• Self-latching shootbolt on hookstick mechanism canbe fitted with safety lock flap for lockoff and point of isolation
• Mounting steelwork to suit single or double pole construction
• Can be fitted with drop out expulsion fuses to form a combination switch fuse
Get up to 30% discount on your Cirprotec Nimbus Lightning Protection System purchase with our #PartnerWithThePro promo. Get PowerPro-tected!
PowerPro successfully designed, supplied, and installed Cirprotec Nimbus 60 Lightning Protection System for Siemens Energy, Inc. at Magapit, Cagayan.